1. Website Access
You must be at least 13 years old to use BusinessHype.co.uk. We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use our website for personal and non-commercial purposes. You agree not to:
- Use our website for any unlawful purpose.
- Attempt to access or use another user’s account without authorization.
- Distribute viruses, malware, or any other harmful code.
- Harass, threaten, or engage in any harmful conduct towards others on our website.
The content on BusinessHype.co.uk, including articles, graphics, and other materials, is provided for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this content. Your use of the content is at your own risk.
3. User-Generated Content
If you submit or post content on our website, you retain ownership of your content. However, you grant BusinessHype.co.uk a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, and transferable license to use, modify, reproduce, and distribute your content for the purposes of operating and promoting our website.
You are responsible for the content you submit, and you agree not to post content that is:
- False, misleading, or deceptive.
- Infringing on someone else’s intellectual property rights.
- Offensive, defamatory, or violates the rights of others.
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations.
5. Copyright and Intellectual Property
The content on BusinessHype.co.uk is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on our content without our prior written consent.
6. Links to Third-Party Websites
BusinessHype.co.uk may contain links to external websites or resources. We do not endorse, control, or assume responsibility for the content or practices of these third-party websites. You access them at your own risk.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
BusinessHype.co.uk is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
10. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, BusinessHype.co.uk and its affiliates, partners, and contributors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues.
11. Governing Law